IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Americas
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Death, war and bloodshed -- Pentagon  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Death, war and bloodshed -- Pentagon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Death, war and bloodshed -- Pentagon
    Posted: 14 June 2006 at 1:26pm

Bismillah,

Ma'shahAllah.  I feel so honored to have just visited with a lady whose sister-in-law was killed by a plane flying into her office as she sat doing her accounting work for the pentagon.  Her family will attend the memorial tomorrow in DC. 

She shared with me not only how sad everyone was, but the logistical difficulties of this tragic death.  They searched all of the area hospitals desperately for their loved one and didn't find her.  When part of her body was pulled from under the debris, they were able to have a funeral.  Months later they were sent an envelope with half of her glasses and one earring.   This brought to their minds how she had burned alive and literally melted.

Her brother took care of her as a little girl.  He has changed forever.  His heart is consumed with this and he hates those that perpetrated it -- not the real Muslims, not Arabs, just them, Allah Bless his soul.

All of those who deal with the tragic loss of life need our prayers to find peace and strength.  I am overwhelmed just from listening to her talk.  How must people feel who deal with this event and others like it every day or week or month or year of their lives?

Peace

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2006 at 5:14pm
Yea you should see the clip of people jumping from the WTC.

I will choose to jump too, it will be quick rather then being melted alive.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic