IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - To Admin  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

To Admin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To Admin
    Posted: 13 June 2006 at 12:37pm

Dear Administrator. You should know one thinks. You tryed my PM to turn into that I m against HADI or so... Now You give me answer that is not logicaly is...

Everytime some ppl turn personaly thinks into website or islamic dawah....

Well for me is, personaly acts just private...And has nothing to do with islam or any islamicwebsite...

I think the firewall will soon down...

How will you say that this sister is allowed to do that and same time you dont know she was moderator..I dont think without permission of Sister Mira's will she do that, and sister Mira says she dont know about it.

Inshaalllah this will come out soon, it is true or not what you said....

dear Admininstrator, Please allow me,

Say somethink to 2 guys from Turkey...

"It will be pleasure to come face to face with you both in anytime...You should make you ready to talk with me...But dont worry, i dont have weapons and guns, I just have roses for my brothers and sisters and for them who love peace too"

Wassalam

Edited by enes
Since 10 years Enes is still alive with mercy of Allah swt...Alhamdulillah...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic