IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - To amah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

To amah

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To amah
    Posted: 06 June 2006 at 10:03am

I think I need to apologise for believing that you made an announcement post, titled Attention - 5 june in comments, around the post of my that was deleted, for which i believe you did delete, as you were the only person, the only moderator on who could have done so, I do check the people who are here before making any claims, as I sadi in the other thread in what I do. 

But as for your post, I don't know how or what happened but your post (to me) wasn't there when I came onto the boards. When I made my post about my other post, it was definitely there and then it wasn't. and then when I went to back to check more posts at comments and complaints there was your post titled attention, it was new to me, despite the time, it did not show up, so it seemed that you deleted my post and then went on to make your post.

I know it sounds confusing, I have no idea what happened with this bit, so i apologise for that. It's never particularly happened before.

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Abeer23 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abeer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2006 at 12:55am

Hi Angel,

You mentioned that you were having a problem with your pc and everything was comming up in bold and underlined and you couldn't do anything about it.  I think your post was deleted due to a problem with your computer. 

Salaam

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2006 at 12:55am

Did you see this thread that I made to you amah?? It doesn't seem you did.

I said I wasn't going to talk about this in the other thread so as to not derail my orginal issues!  they are still serious.

Since you said things, I need to set somethings straight.

Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

Sister , I have not deleted any of your posts. Believe it or not. Even when I am not at the PC, I may appear online (just for info).

lol! you are trying to evade what you did, yes I understand that some people may appear online when not at the pc, but HONESTLY you were here at the time and active, don't tell me you weren't when you did post things and you did delete my post, you were here and the only moderator on at the time and not away from the pc, if you were away then my first post would be still around and you would not have posted stuff.  

Now I want this thread to go back to the original issues of mine please.

Angel,
You are not only accusing me of doing something that I did not do but also accusing me of "lying". I am not afraid to own up my actions.

I am not either. I do apologise when I am in the wrong.

Quote I am not the sort to doubt people's intentions but I think I know why you are doing this. Why should I not believe that you not making this up?

You know why, perhaps you want to state that

And why should I believe you that you are not making up that you weren't at your pc. 

Quote I really did not expect this from you. And yes, this is my last post to you regarding this matter.
Peace.

If you did not expect this from me, then that should have showed you something, yes it is not expected of me. And you should know I don't do this sort of thing with out some valid reasons and making sure of my cliam, I have proof and I stated that.

Look, Honestly and truthfully from my end I know what happened, (and from your end you seem to know what happened - I don't know what to do about that) there is no way other way for my post to be deleted, it was firmly posted and then the next moment it was not there, it was clearly deleted. I checked who was on to see, so i wouldn't make false allegations. You were the only moderator on that could have done so, no one else was around to delete a posting. What happened is what i saw, this is from my end. I am not lying what have i got to gain or lose, amah?  I stated my proofs and showed it. That is all I can do. Why would I put myself in jeparody by like this if I wasn't sure?

Obviously something happened, there have been many posts that have been deleted over the years without a trace, I guess the gremlins inside the boards are at it again.

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2006 at 12:59am
Originally posted by Abeer23 Abeer23 wrote:

Hi Angel,

You mentioned that you were having a problem with your pc and everything was comming up in bold and underlined and you couldn't do anything about it.  I think your post was deleted due to a problem with your computer. 

Salaam

That post is still there , that was nothing wrong with that one, it was the next one that I made a note about the technology cliches, that post disappeared. So I made another posts mentioning it again.

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2006 at 1:09am

The X-Files....

Agent Suleyman instead of Mulder,and Agent Scully,sorry Angel...

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2006 at 1:21am
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

The X-Files....

Agent Suleyman instead of Mulder,and Agent Scully,sorry Angel...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic