IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islamic translation of dreams...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islamic translation of dreams...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslamicGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 1:35am

Nausheen Said:  I have heard many people saying that a vision of death in your dream signifies a long life.

My mother says this all the time.. I don't know if it's true, I just leave that decision up to Allah Almighty!

Ummziba asked:

I was wondering, since we're on the topic of dreams, has anyone ever dreamed their own death?  I have many, many times.  Any thoughts on that?

Well, I dreampt that I was asleep peacefully and I could see my body from the top view as I was lying on my bed (on my back)...  it was so peaceful, as I dreampt more and more, what appeared to be my soul looking down at my body.. and moving further and further towards the ceiling.. I felt more and more at peace (and cozy). 

However, I woke up when I heared my mum calling in the morning trying to get me up, as my soul almost flew back into my body. Oh boy! what an out of body experience!!!

*Islamic Girl*
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic