IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Change the guidelines  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedChange the guidelines

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Change the guidelines
    Posted: 05 June 2006 at 7:51am

Sequence of events which happened in - Topic deleted?

One of the moderators deleted the topic which I posted in General Discussion. The topic - Satan's Great Manipulation of Christians

I would like to know why this topic has been deleted

Suleyman wrote:

Please check up the rules of the board,it's name is enough to be deleted!,please help us while trying to tell something to the moderators...

Suleyman.... I think you should check the rules. This is an Islamic forum. I did not violate any of the rules

amah wrote:

Salman,

Assalaamualaikum. Haven't you posted the same topic in two forums???

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5145

Yes sister , I have posted this topic in two forums... but there is a purpose behind that, the pupose being - as there are some members who visit only the general disussion forum and not the Islamic Interfaith forum, and there are some members who visit only the Islamic Interfaith forum and not the General discussion forum, so how do I share this topic with everyone? Thats why I posted this topic in two forums, but it got deleted from General Discussion.

I think this rule of double posting must be reconsidered and there should be some change in this rule- it is a suggestion from me to the  moderators and administrator.

Sule

Suleyman wrote:

salman_s wrote:

Suleyman wrote:

Please check up the rules of the board,it's name is enough to be deleted!,please help us while trying to tell something to the moderators...

Suleyman.... I think you should check the rules. This is an Islamic forum. I did not violate any of the rules

Brother, i know that this is islamic forum but how can you use negative topics on christians?,no need,we should care on the method of saying our words for the sake of the christian friends in the board,please do not offend..take care....

Brother I am spreading the true message... i am not doing anything wrong

I think this rule of double posting must be reconsidered and there should be some change in this rule - it is a suggestion from me to the moderators and administrator.

Edited by salman_s
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 8:01am

Assalamu Alaikum!

Brother Salman,

When you are asked to comply with guidelines, please do so.

8. Spamming of any kind is not allowed. Any response to spammers will be deleted along with the spam. This includes multiple copies (2 or more) of one message in one and/or many forums. (if this behavior is spotted several times, by the same user we may remove ALL the copies of that message, including all the responses below them).

9. Posting several messages at random and not responding to the generated questions or dialogs following the original posts may also be considered as spamming.

Thanks for your input anyway. Again, please comply with guidelines.

Moderator Group

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 8:05am

Assalamu Alaikum Brother peacemaker

I had posted this topic -  Satan's Great Manipulation of Christians in two forums... but there is a purpose behind that, the pupose being - as there are some members who visit only the general disussion forum and not the Islamic Interfaith forum, and there are some members who visit only the Islamic Interfaith forum and not the General discussion forum, so how do I share this topic with everyone? Thats why I posted this topic in two forums, but it got deleted from General Discussion.

I think this rule of double posting must be reconsidered and there should be some change in this rule- it is a suggestion from me to the  moderators and administrator.

Can't there be some change in this rule?

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 8:08am

Brother Salman,

We can not assure you if there could be any change in this regard in the guidelines.

Meanwhile, please comply with guidelines.

Moderator Group

salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 8:10am

Brother peacemaker

Who is responsible for changing the forum guidelines etc?

I would like to contact that person.

This is a serious issue brother...I would really like a change in this rule.

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2006 at 8:13am

Brother Salman,

I am going to close this thread.

You are warned not to start another thread in this regard as that would be spamming. If you do, that will be deleted. This is warning.

Moderator Group

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic