IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Test your knowledge of Quran  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Test your knowledge of Quran

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smanzoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Test your knowledge of Quran
    Posted: 25 May 2006 at 8:01am

Salamalikum

If you are interested in testing your knowledge of Quran we have created some multiple choice questions.

Pleace click here  to access there

your suggestions are highly appreciated

SM

Best Regards
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_
To prosper, promote your Muslim community
Clear Vision Pakistan
Srya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Srya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2006 at 10:59am

Salem,

Good quiz. I missed two. I missed number one because the terms used in the question confused me. Other than that is a good learning tool.

smanzoor View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smanzoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2006 at 12:09am

Suzanne

Thanks for your feedback.

I am thinking of developing such MCQs on different topics and let user download and distribute it.

Have you noticed that the primary message of Quran is entirely focused on God's goodness and the social issue of rich people hoarding wealth and not spending it, in love of God, for the welfare of poor?

do you think this issue is relevant in today's world?

SM

Best Regards
Clear Vision Pakistan
Srya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Srya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2006 at 10:09pm

Salaam,

Sorry about the delay getting back to you.

Yes, it is relevant.

On the issue of rich people hoarding and not spending I would like to say that there are so many Celebrities here in America making Millions on one project and Billions before each year is up. Yet, we have children who are starving? Yes, I understand there are many of wealthy people who do a lot of good with their money. However, there are not enough in my opinion. Just watch TV and see how some of these people are wasting their money on frivolous things when that one frivolous thing can stock the fridge, freezer and cabinet with food for months; just on the cost of that 1 item.

smanzoor View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smanzoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2006 at 3:22am
Best Regards
Clear Vision Pakistan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic