IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Colour of the board should be modified?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Colour of the board should be modified?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Colour of the board should be modified?
    Posted: 20 May 2006 at 9:16am

As Salamu Alaykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh,

To whom it may concern from the management team,

There is spring outside,birds are flying,flowers are dancing with the smooth wind and i hate the color of this board,it bores my heart,

Can we modify it?,the old board was relaxing the soul with it's kind green...

I really lost my concentration to the board,i am not the part of the discussions as u know i am just a reader but i am really loosing my consideration to the board,

For example,www.jannah.org's moderator changes the color of the board at every three months after and this makes sense on us and gives new breath to the users that they write more eagerly...just a wish...

Thanks in advance....

Edited by Suleyman
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2006 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

There is spring outside,birds are flying,flowers are dancing with the smooth wind and i hate the color of this board,it bores my heart,

I really lost my concentration to the board,i am not the part of the discussions as u know i am just a reader but i am really loosing my consideration to the board,

For example,www.jannah.org's moderator changes the color of the board at every three months after and this makes sense on us and gives new breath to the users that they write more eagerly...just a wish...

Thanks in advance....

?

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishmish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2006 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Maryah Maryah wrote:

Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

Thanks in advance....

?

Assalamu Alaikum:

Maybe if we change the colour of the board it will all make sense. It's the Da Suleyman Code.....

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
salman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2006 at 7:42am
no, not at all, don't change the color of board, i like this color....... really its so good.......
It is better to be alone than to be in bad company.
salman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2006 at 8:23am
by the way what colour would you like to have of this board brother suleyman, if at all it is decided that color is to be changed
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2006 at 8:26am

As Salamu Alaykum Brother Salman,

I have no right to pick a one,it should be done by consensus,something like more lively colors like we had at the old board...take care...wa salaam....

salman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2006 at 8:32am
walaikumussalam i appreciate your modesty brother suleyman masha Allah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic