IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Forum Fast  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Fast

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2005 at 11:11am
Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

It was only a joke, ArabianKnight.

I am sorry to have made you in any way go thru tiresome explanations of your conduct - was not demanding any.

Maa salaama.

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh, 

Absolutely;no doubt...

YUSUFALI: On those who believe and work deeds of righteousness, will (Allah) Most Gracious bestow love.

Arabianknight,we;muslims share the love between each other by the cause of our imans,if you divert the issue to any side then this means that you should more work on the love between muslims;more on the name of iman;more on the name of tawhid;the meaning of love,valentine day in Islam is different than you share which is not including your meaning in your mind,it was not including any of an bad intention....take a look at that example,on April16; it was my 29th birthday and i have taken the first celebration from Malaysia;Arabianknight please measure the distance between Turkey and Malaysia and it was the first greeting before my real big sister and my big brother;sure one of them is still not realized...this is an one example for you for understanding how we muslims love each other and give worth;Arabianknight,there are still living some persons in this world that who did not loose the meaning of the concepts(ummah love) and sharing the pure ones in the name of Allah...only the persons who did not dirty his minds can understand this...Alhamdulilah,it was an an whisper in your mind which you have stated in your previous message;otherwise it could be so bad for your future in islam...

YUSUFALI: And those who annoy believing men and women undeservedly, bear (on themselves) a calumny and a glaring sin.

YUSUFALI: Moses said to him: Woe to you! Forge not ye a lie against Allah, lest He destroy you (at once) utterly by chastisement: the forger must suffer frustration!"

YUSUFALI: Unless they repent thereafter and mend (their conduct); for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Edited by Suleyman
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic