IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Websites & Internet
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Zaytuna Podcast  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zaytuna Podcast

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Murabit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zaytuna Podcast
    Posted: 28 April 2006 at 5:42am

user posted image

Zaytuna Institute Knowledge Resource (ZIKR) Podcast

Zaytuna Institute is proud to announce that we are making our multimedia content available via the iTunes Podcast service. We believe that Podcasting provides an excellent medium for delivering enhanced audio and video resources to people around the world.

A podcast is an audio, video, or PDF file that is automatically downloaded to your computer using the free iTunes player. iTunes is a free, easy-to-use software application for Windows or Mac that enables you to play downloaded mutimedia content on your computer.

user posted image

As soon as new content is available as part of a podcast, it automatically downloads to iTunes. If you have an iPod, you can synchronize the files to your iPod and take sacred knowledge with you wherever you go. iTunes also allows you to burn CDs for your home, car, or transfer multimedia content to your MP3 Player, complete with ID3 tags such as pictures, weblinks, chapter marks, and other information.

See: http://www.zaytuna.org/podcast.asp

"I am a slave. I eat as a slave eats and I sit as a slave sits.", Beloved, sallallahu alyhi wa-sallam.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic