IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Announcements
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Resignation  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Resignation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abeer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2006 at 12:23am
Bro. Rami, May Allah bless you for all of your efforts here on the boards. 
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2006 at 9:00am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

I was thinking for the past week that where is brother rami gone cos i dont check the announcement section (only checked to c what sis abeer has posted, (not harassing u just think u say stuff which interests me, not saying much cos of a hadith bout dirt on the face of flaterer, Audhubillah)

sorry bout bro rami, May Allah swt guide and keep u on his path, ameen. JazakAllah khair for all ur articles and specially ur tafaasir

wassalam

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2006 at 10:43pm

Assalamu Alaikum

Thank you for all you have done Br Rami!

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic