IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Dear Hadi
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why do i just suck at religion? (102)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why do i just suck at religion? (102)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why do i just suck at religion? (102)
    Posted: 05 March 2024 at 10:36pm

Why do i just suck at religion? I am drawn toward it and try to do right, but it never seems to work I get little comfort, i think lots ...
Mughees View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mughees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2024 at 6:23am
Struggling with faith and religious practice is not uncommon, and it's essential to approach these challenges with patience, sincerity, and seeking guidance. Islam acknowledges the complexity of human nature and the challenges of navigating faith in a world filled with distractions and temptations. Allah understands our struggles and encourages believers to seek knowledge, reflect on the signs of His creation, and turn to Him in times of difficulty. We are encouraged to continually strive for knowledge, understanding, and spiritual growth. Not everyone's spiritual journey will look the same, and individuals may have unique struggles and challenges. It's essential to approach these differences with empathy and understanding, avoiding judgment. By continually seeking guidance, striving for righteousness, and relying on the mercy and forgiveness of Allah, believers can find strength and solace in their spiritual journey, even amidst struggles and doubts. 
Huzaifa Arshad View Drop Down

Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huzaifa Arshad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2024 at 7:51am
Struggling with religious practice is a common experience, and seeking guidance and support is commendable. Islam encourages sincerity and perseverance in faith, emphasizing the importance of continuous learning and spiritual growth. It's important to find a balance between personal convictions, seeking knowledge from diverse sources, and engaging with a supportive community to navigate challenges and find spiritual fulfillment.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic