IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Dear Hadi
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Converted away - can I come back? (58)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Converted away - can I come back? (58)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Converted away - can I come back? (58)
    Posted: 05 December 2023 at 12:05pm

I am a 41 year old male studying at a university in East Africa. I converted to Christianity through the Internet back in 2009 and have since been working with ...
Mughees View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mughees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2024 at 5:50am
The door of repentance is always open for those who sincerely seek forgiveness and wish to return to their faith. Allah's mercy is vast, and He forgives all sins of those who genuinely repent and turn back to Him. Reflect on your past actions and decisions and sincerely regret leaving Islam. Turn to Allah in repentance, seeking His forgiveness for any mistakes or wrongdoings. Reaffirm your belief in the oneness of Allah and the prophethood of Muhammad (PBUH). Declare your intention to return to ISalm as your true faith. Besides, educate yourself more about Islam, its teachings, practices, and beliefs. Visit the local mosque for spiritual guidance. As long as you are sincere in your intentions and actions, you can find forgiveness and acceptance in Islam. Trust in Allah's guidance and seek His assistance in overcoming any obstacles. 
Huzaifa Arshad View Drop Down

Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huzaifa Arshad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2024 at 7:13am
Sincere repentance is always possible, and Allah's mercy is vast. Turn to Him in repentance, seeking forgiveness for your past actions. Embrace your Islamic roots with sincerity, knowing that Allah forgives those who sincerely repent. Seek support from knowledgeable Muslims and trusted friends as you navigate this journey back to your faith.
Huzaifa Arshad View Drop Down

Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huzaifa Arshad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2024 at 7:15am
Very well explained. Can you share a few advises for those who are new to Islam? This will be as sadaqah-jaria for new reverts.
Mughees View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mughees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2024 at 12:44pm
The declaration of faith, knows as Shahada is the first and most fundamental pillar of the faith. It is the essential testimony and declaration that distinguishes a person as a Muslim. By declaring the Shahada, a person affirms their beliefs in the absolute oneness of Allah and acknowledges that Muhammad (PBUH) is His final prophet and messenger. The Shahada is not only a verbal declaration but also a commitment to live according to the principles and teachings of Islam. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic