IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Oh, My Sins!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Oh, My Sins!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Fauzi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oh, My Sins!
    Posted: 24 July 2023 at 3:36am
 As-Salaam alaikum,
   Jabir Ibn Abdullahi, may Allah be pleased with him, narrated that once a person came to the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, and said :--

"My Sins, my sins!". So, the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said to him, say:-- 'ALLAHUMMA MAGHFIRATUKA AWSA' U MIN ZUNUBI, WA
           RAHMATUKA ARJA INDI MIN AMALEE- O Allah, Your Forgiveness
          is more vast than my sins, and I am more hopeful of Your mercy 
          than my good deeds. " (Mustadrak Hakim, vol 1, page 543/544).
ericchesney View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Roma
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericchesney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2023 at 1:08am
Originally posted by Abu Fauzi Abu Fauzi wrote:

As-Salaam alaikum,
   Jabir Ibn Abdullahi, may Allah be pleased with him, narrated that once a person came to the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, and said :--

"My Sins, my sins!". So, the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said to him, say:-- 'ALLAHUMMA MAGHFIRATUKA AWSA' U MIN ZUNUBI, WA elastic man
           RAHMATUKA ARJA INDI MIN AMALEE- O Allah, Your Forgiveness
          is more vast than my sins, and I am more hopeful of Your mercy 
          than my good deeds. " (Mustadrak Hakim, vol 1, page 543/544).

We appreciate you sharing this lovely hadith with us. It demonstrates the importance and benefits of guidance, which are a gift from Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) that we should constantly be appreciative of and work to protect.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic