IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Request for Backlink or Link Exchange  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Request for Backlink or Link Exchange

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ayesha Zaheer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Request for Backlink or Link Exchange
    Posted: 25 May 2023 at 7:17pm
Assalam o alaikum Dear,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is [Ayesha Zaheer] and I am reaching out to you from [www.ayeshquranonline.com]. I came across your website [www.islamicity.org] while researching Islamic topics online and I was impressed by the quality of content and resources available on your site.

As a fellow blogger and writer in the Islamic niche, I believe our websites share a similar target audience and that we can benefit from collaborating with each other. Therefore, I would like to request a backlink from your website to mine, or even a link exchange between our sites if that is something you would be interested in.

In return, I would be happy to offer a backlink to your website from my own website, which has a growing readership and a strong social media following. This would not only help to increase traffic to both of our sites, but also strengthen our positions in search engine rankings.

If you are interested in this proposition, please let me know and we can discuss the details further. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

Ayesha Zaheer.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic