IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Education
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - New Learn Quran Online website!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Learn Quran Online website!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mazharshafiq11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Learn Quran Online website!
    Posted: 05 August 2022 at 8:49am
Our Online Quran Academy has always ensured that our students have the maximum possible interactive one-on-one Skype sessions with our tutors to provide a better understanding of the Holy Quran. Learn Online Quran e pak, Online Quran Academy In Pakistan, Noorani Qaida.
Luqmany View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luqmany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2022 at 7:38am
Assalamu Alaykom

The experiences of this new Learn Quran Online website that provides the best Online Quran Classes!

Razia Begum – Australia

The teacher has been excellent to my daughters. He is excellent with children and has great interaction skills. May Allah protect him and reward him immensely for his effort Ameen. We are 100% satisfied with his classes.

Yousef Sedagat – Netherlands

There weren’t any negative aspects only positive aspects. It is an honor to work with such a great sheikh like him. He is one of the few sheikhs that learn the reading of the Qur’an in the right way Alhamdulillah, and he is really good at explaining things and he always answers my questions that I have about the Qur’an.

Reham Ali – USA

My son enjoys attending his classes. This is the most important thing to me even if he shows slow progress. He is enthusiastic and excited to attend. I never push him to study more. I just want him to build the habit of learning Quran and being attached to his Shaykh and classes. Thank you for your efforts.

Fatimah Ansari – Australia

I learned more about Arabic. I like the way Ustaz Luqman teaches me and explains rules in fun ways. To me it is perfect.

Zamreen Raza – UK

Positives: teacher is very friendly, encouraging, attentive which you do not get to see with online teachers.

Mariam Ansari – Australia

The class is very fun and makes me understand easily. I really learned a lot from his classes. I do not have any suggestions because I am very happy with the way he teaches me.

Yahia Sarhan – Canada

Positives: we get to learn Islam and Arabic while still having fun. Negatives: the length of the class and the time of the class.

Amina Hermain – UK

Very nice classes. The teachers are really nice and very friendly. It’s perfectly fine I am happy with my teacher.

Ahmed Elghazouly – Canada

The delivery and communication with the kids are great and the content is good. One drawback is the consistency in weekly classes time with no change.

Mohamed S. AbdelHakeem – USA

Positives: 1- gradual approach, 2- focusing on the correct pronunciation of letters, 3- deep knowledge of both the Arabic language & the rules of Qur’an, 4- patience with students, 5- continued motivation and encouragement Negative: None. I am highly satisfied with the classes in the current form.

You can Susbcribe Now and Get Free Trial Now!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic