IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - is it wrong to hate ppl  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

is it wrong to hate ppl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gdl4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: is it wrong to hate ppl
    Posted: 11 June 2022 at 8:47pm
is it wrong to hate ppl who have caused such mental torture and financial ruin? i mean ppl who claim to be muslim but have caused me such issues to the point i have gone completely insane?can i ask allah for them to  be  punished
MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2022 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by gdl4life gdl4life wrote:

is it wrong to hate ppl who have caused such mental torture and financial ruin? i mean ppl who claim to be muslim but have caused me such issues to the point i have gone completely insane?can i ask allah for them to  be  punished

Here is my own opinion:

You shouldn't hate people... but if you have to hate, then you should hate the EVIL that some people do.

(Too much) Hatred could cause you mental and psychological problems.

Love what's Good... and hate what's Evil.

The only (big) problem with this of course... is whether you have the ability to distinguish between GOOD and EVIL!... and where do you get your CRITERIA from... if it's from media (reports), then which media are you going to follow: Western? Eastern? Russian? Korean?...etc

Your criteria for anything and everything should come from He Who Created all of us... Allah SWT.
Your criteria for anything and everything should come from the only True way of life... the only true religion... Islam.

Qur'an [9:33]
It is He Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad SAW) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam), to make it superior over all religions even though the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) hate (it).

Qur'an [49:12]
O you who believe! Avoid much suspicions, indeed some suspicions are sins. And spy not, neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would hate it (so hate backbiting) . And fear Allah. Verily, Allah is the One Who accepts repentance, Most Merciful.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic