IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Religious
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - AsslamAlaikum  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

AsslamAlaikum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bilal Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AsslamAlaikum
    Posted: 03 May 2022 at 9:29am
AsslamAlaikum I am Bilal Khan from uk. I am here to gain and share knowledge about Islam with my fellow brother's and Sisters. You can also read my blogs at Online Dua
fajrdua View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fajrdua Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2023 at 8:50pm
Fajr dua is an online Islamic portal that helps Muslims worldwide to solve relationship problems through the best morning duas after fazr namaz for love and marriage and dua after fajr namaz for love back and wazifa to bring my love back. You can share your relationship problems with Islamic scholar Molvi Ghulam Ali Dahlavi Ji. He will guide you in every possible aspect of Islamic healing prayers and provide you with the best dua after fajr prayer. To know more about, visit @ https://fajrdua.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic