IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why women pay the mistakes of men?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why women pay the mistakes of men?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Female No religion
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why women pay the mistakes of men?
    Posted: 25 March 2022 at 7:24pm
I already wrote in this forum and some people took time to give me answer,which I appreciate. Thank you for youre time and energy. 
So now I have a general question about the muslin religion, relating to the difference between men and women. I will try to explain myself trough exemples. I hope someone could give me an answer that makes sence. 

Why is Islam  more clement for men and more hard for women? Women pay for the weakness of the men. Always. Why? 

Exemple 1 : As a women you have to wear the hijab to avoid bad look of men. As women don't give bad look to men (according to the religion...) , men don't have to wear hijab.
 (I remember in Jordan all women were suffering because of hijab and they where inside the kitchen where it's even more hot , it was super super hot... Men were chilling outsidewhere weather was much more clement. Like... this is normal?) I am not talking about equality here but about justice. How is this justice?
So because of the weakness of men, (their potential bad look) women are punished. 

Exemple 2 : If a couple divorces and has a daughter (let's say the daughter is 13).If her mother marry again, the daughter must go to live with her father because the new husband of the mother might have bad look on the daughter. 
Which means that the mother is deprived to live with her child, because of the potential weakness/bad behaviour of men (her new husband who might have a bad look). Also the daughter deprived to live with her mother...(both mother and daughter punished) Here again, all women are punished because of the potential bad attitude /weakness of some men. ( As women will not give sexual bad look on the son,boy are not punished, and it doesn't mat.) 

Exemple 3 : My beloved husband was allowed to Mary - me lucky him 🥳_ (I am not Muslim), but his sister is not allowed to mary a non Muslim? Why this difference?Is he a better person just because he is a man? Why do men have choice and women don't? Here is an obvious evidence of preference between men and women. If it's not, please someone give me a logic and easy explanation. 
Here again, it's obvious that Allah prefer the men rather then women. 

Exemple 4 :As a women, if you work, you might be annoyed and receive bad look of the men. So this is why it's better for women to stay home,and they cannot own their own money. But men can work because women will not anoy them or give them bad look... 
Again, women punished because of weakness /bad behavior of men. 
So if I see this, me as a non muslim I can understand why men want to embrace this religion. For them it's easy and nice. If they are weak, anyway women have to pay the price (staying home, wearinf hijab, being deprived of their child etc... 

But as a women, I cannot understand... what would make me like this religion? And why should I want my daughter to become a nuslim if all the rules are less nice to her then to her brother? .
Why isn t their a simple rule that men should behave normal... And if they don't, They have to pay the price — ND not the women. 

As a non believer I need an answer, because my husband wants our children to become Muslims. But if I don't understand and / or agree, I will not follow his idea. Moreover, I will do all I can for them to not follows the rules that I believe are wrong.  Because I have to follow my heart, and cannot lie to our children ,that the rules here are clearly made for men. 

MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2022 at 6:33am
Hi again Lissa,

Please do not be offended by what I have to say to you.

You are of course entitled to ask your questions about Islam and Muslims, however it would have been better if you had done some research first on these questions... preferably not in Islamophobic websites and sources... you would find that most of your assumptions are incorrect!

Originally posted by Lissa Lissa wrote:

... Why is Islam  more clement for men and more hard for women? Women pay for the weakness of the men. Always. Why? ...
Incorrect.
Islam has brought fairness and justice to both men and women... especially to women...For example: Men are required to go out and pray in congregation, whilst women get the same rewards by praying in the safety of their home. Another example: Women are allowed to miss prayers during menstruation without making up for them, whilst men are accountable and not allowed to miss any prayers for any reason whatsoever.

...Exemple 1 : As a women you have to wear the hijab to avoid bad look of men. As women don't give bad look to men (according to the religion...) , men don't have to wear hijab.
 (I remember in Jordan all women were suffering because of hijab and they where inside the kitchen where it's even more hot , it was super super hot... Men were chilling outside where weather was much more clement. Like... this is normal?) I am not talking about equality here but about justice. How is this justice?
So because of the weakness of men, (their potential bad look) women are punished...
Incorrect.
Women don't have to wear Hijab in the kitchen or when they are among other women... People who work in respectable kitchens will tell you that it is a requirement, and is more 'hygienic' for men and women to cover their hair when handling and cooking food (Google: Hair covering for cooking)... Islamophobes like to use false arguments/examples like this one to have a 'dig' at Islam.

Another thing: If you want your man to be housebound and stay in the kitchen cooking while you chill out with your friends outside (as women's Liberation movements want to achieve) then maybe you should discuss this with him and come to agree on this arrangement. This is not about Islam, it applies to any couple anywhere.

... Exemple 3 : My beloved husband was allowed to Mary - me lucky him 🥳_ (I am not Muslim), but his sister is not allowed to mary a non Muslim? Why this difference?Is he a better person just because he is a man? Why do men have choice and women don't? Here is an obvious evidence of preference between men and women. If it's not, please someone give me a logic and easy explanation. 
Here again, it's obvious that Allah prefer the men rather then women...

1) I don't know if your husband was lucky or not... but one thing is certain: There are many, many issues that he should have discussed with you and agreed with you before 'popping the question'... this also applies to any Muslim young man intending to marry a non-Muslim woman... a clear, frank and honest discussion would have avoided all these issues in the long run.

2) As I explained to you in another post, sometimes you cannot use your own human logic to decipher and understand The Almighty Allah's (God's) Commands... He Created us, and therefore Knows us better than we know ourselves... He gave us a set of instructions and 'User's Guide' called 'Islam'... we cannot 're-write the User's Guide' to suit our 'logic'... we fully trust that his instructions are always in our own benefit and good, because He Has shown us time and time again that He is never wrong... it's like any machine or appliance that you buy: You are free to ignore the 'User's Manual' and go completely against it, but prepare to bear the consequences.

...So if I see this, me as a non muslim I can understand why men want to embrace this religion. For them it's easy and nice...

Incorrect.

A quick research on Google would have shown you that the vast majority (more than 75%) of all converts to Islam are actually women!!... and they are loving it... because they understood the difference between the unimaginable rewards for following the only true religion (Islam) and the Unimaginable punishment for not following it.

...But as a women, I cannot understand... what would make me like this religion?...

Answer: SUBMIT to the will of your creator... don't approach it with 'antagonism' and 'cynicism'!

...Why isn t their a simple rule that men should behave normal...

Such rules exist in Islam, but some men will never behave 'normal'... that's why Islam 'protects' women (and not 'punish' them as you see it)

... And if they don't, They have to pay the price...

They DO (pay the price)... However this does not deter us from protecting women. 

... my husband wants our children to become Muslims.

1) There's nothing wrong with that!... Unless you have 'Tunnel Vision' and only learn about Islam from Islamophobic sources... It is the fastest growing religion/way of life... All these converts cannot 'all be wrong'!...it is not only about living 'decently' in this life, but also (and mainly) living a good eternity afterwards.

2) Your husband should have discussed these matters with you in advance.

I apologise if I have offended you or anyone in any way... it was not intended.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic