IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Stories - How I Became Muslim?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Becoming Muslim Only  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Becoming Muslim Only

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huda786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Becoming Muslim Only
    Posted: 05 March 2022 at 5:40pm
And strive hard in (the way of) Allah, (such) a striving as is due to Him; He has chosen you and has not laid upon you an hardship in religion; the faith of your father Ibrahim; He named you muslims before and in this, that the Apostle may be a bearer of witness to you, and you may be bearers of witness to the people; therefore keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and hold fast by Allah; He is your Guardian; how excellent the Guardian and how excellent the Helper!
(سورة الحج, Al-Hajj, Chapter #22, Verse #78)

Also

O you who believe! be careful of (your duty to) Allah with the care which is due to Him, and do not die unless you are muslims.
(سورة آل عمران, Aal-i-Imraan, Chapter #3, Verse #102)

Salaam, I prefer to be called MUSLIM only. Is it enough?
kodoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2022 at 12:58am
Wa alaikum salam. Yes, it is.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic