IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ukraine  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ukraine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2022 at 4:12pm
Bullet train crashed. Read between the lines. The 1$ bullet problem solver. I don't care how you end the war in Ukraine-end it. Get the gas flowing and food moving. Don't wind up like Andrei karlov 

I was kind to you explaining the spiritual devestation that occurs when you kill. You did not make the grain/gas offering either. Ukraine is alleged to produce 12% of the world's calories. I'm not prepared to tolerate the poor suffering and limbs blown of children. You get what you give. Do you deserve a second chance given you where warned? The corpses don't have a second chance.Breaking- BBC news reporting 13 fatalities in a Ukraine shopping centre.. I can't judge but you are vile

OPERATION 12%. DONT BECOME A VICTIM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic