IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please delete  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please delete

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2022 at 10:47am
Originally posted by MIAW MIAW wrote:

Originally posted by Blackangel Blackangel wrote:

I used to fight for Muslims- for example trying to stop the forced sterilisation of Uighur women. 

Never again

I've asked the admin to delete my user account and contents...

Not necessary... we just wanted you to know that there are plenty of other forums out there where you can discuss a whole alphabet of 'spots'... just not this forum... if that's ok.Smile

As was said I've asked for my account to be deleted and removed. If you knew what I've been through for monotheism perhaps you would show respect. Irrespective I'm leaving this 'community' brother
MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2022 at 12:53pm
@ Blackalgel: I respect you brother... Nothing personal... we were just pointing out that your post was inappropriate for this forum.
Blackangel View Drop Down

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2022 at 3:20pm
Thanks 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic