IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - https://www.gatesnotes.com/energy/my-plan-for-figh  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

https://www.gatesnotes.com/energy/my-plan-for-figh

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: https://www.gatesnotes.com/energy/my-plan-for-figh
    Posted: 09 November 2021 at 6:40pm

Climate change and the 75% problem | Bill Gates (gatesnotes.com)

Quick: Think of some inventions that help fight climate change.

What came to mind first? I bet you thought of solar panels and wind turbines. In my experience, that’s what people point to when they think about reducing greenhouse gas emissions.

Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
Blackangel View Drop Down

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2021 at 3:19pm
Tom Bearden et Al motionless electromagnetic generator (MEG). Its been 20 years since I read the literature on the MEG. From memory the MEG generated TERRIFYING AND MIND BENDING POWER. There's no such thing as free energy. They draw energy from the ether (a universal electromagnetic energy) tap it and resonate it. A resonant system is an open system hence I'm guessing the mind bending power. As was said it's a universal energy and could be used to power craft across the universe. Check my thread on MEG PROOF OF CONCEPT VIDEO

TESLA'S ENERGY GENERATION SYSTEMS ARE WORTHY OF A NOTE AS WELL.

I'm more interested in Hubert's peak oil than gates notes. Reducing your Carbon footprint is perhaps code for reducing your fossil fuel use. Why do you think they illegally invaded Iraq? Here's another tip condaleeza rice has an oil tanker named after her...

Edit. Make every new car an air scrubber. Within a generation billions of air scrubbing cars would cleanse the atmosphere. 

Half serious half joking they expect you to recycle your clothes ( nylon and such made from oil based industrial plastics) & grow turnips on the balcony of your agenda 21 flat. 

Hemp can ingest COPIOUS Co2 and be used for materials like cloth. Instead of thrift recycled clothes made from OIL BASED INDUSTRIAL PLASTICS ( NYLON ETC) why not use hemp? Why not build thousands of desalination plants and turn arid land into viable land for food and hemp??

Why not plant trillions of trees in the lungs of earth (Brazilian rainforest) if they where serious why haven't they done that????why is deforestation still occuring???

TRUST GOD AS GOD DETERMINES THE WEATHER.

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2021 at 4:07pm
 please Google BOVAER. It reduces methane emissions in cattle by 90% or 100kg a year. (Joke) Why not kill the cattle and eat insects???? Seemingly the United Nations thinks we should eat maggots to save the polar bears..

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2021 at 4:31pm
Transportation. An efficient electric scooter can travel 1000 miles on £10 of electricity. Can you think of a more efficient mode of urban transport? How about evolving the idea of the Sinclair C5. Carbon fibre tub Brushless motors and li-ion batteries etc

FOR SHIPPING INDUSTRIAL HAULAGE ETC MEG OR TESLA TECHNOLOGY!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic