IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - anonymous  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

anonymous

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Female islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZAHRA1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: anonymous
    Posted: 16 August 2021 at 3:41am
my name is zahra i am from pakistan i want to ask a question if someone has bad luck throughout her or his life and in the day of judgement Allah will not forgive his or her on a single mistake then i have my bad luck through my whole life from my childhood to my younger age to my middle till now i just pray to Allah that i have no power now please took me back but he is not listening i called him in my whole life but he did not say anything like the whole world he also did not like me he did not respond me either i wept cry shout nothing why i just want answer why Allah is doing like this whenever i do good i got always a worst output i want answer otherwise i dont have any option to live 
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2021 at 9:29am
اسلامی عقیدے کے مطابق اچھی یا بد قسمتی جیسی کوئی چیز نہیں ہے۔ جب آپ کو کوئی اچھی چیز پہنچتی ہے تو اس کی وجہ یہ نہیں ہوتی کہ آپ ایک غیر معمولی انسان ہیں۔ جب آپ کو کوئی بری بات پہنچتی ہے تو اس کا مطلب یہ نہیں ہے کہ آپ کو "بد قسمتی" کا سامنا کرنے پر لعنت ملتی ہے۔
سب کچھ ایک وجہ سے ہوتا ہے ، اگرچہ اس کی وجہ ہمارے لیے ناقابل فہم ہو ، پھر بھی اللہ ہی اس کے پیچھے کی حکمت کو جانتا ہے۔ یاد رکھو کہ انسان صرف ایک وجہ اور ایک وجہ کے لیے پیدا کیے گئے ہیں اور وہ ہے اللہ تعالی کی عبادت کرنا۔
اور جو کچھ بھی ہوتا ہے وہ صرف کیک پر ٹکرانا ہوتا ہے اور یہ ایک امتحان کے طور پر کام کرتا ہے کہ ایمان میں سب سے مضبوط کون ہے۔
Blackangel View Drop Down

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2021 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by ZAHRA1234 ZAHRA1234 wrote:

my name is zahra i am from pakistan i want to ask a question if someone has bad luck throughout her or his life and in the day of judgement Allah will not forgive his or her on a single mistake then i have my bad luck through my whole life from my childhood to my younger age to my middle till now i just pray to Allah that i have no power now please took me back but he is not listening i called him in my whole life but he did not say anything like the whole world he also did not like me he did not respond me either i wept cry shout nothing why i just want answer why Allah is doing like this whenever i do good i got always a worst output i want answer otherwise i dont have any option to live 

You don't want power? Me neither I'm terrified of hurting people. Saying the wrong things causing harm etc. First things first?? Gravitate towards the love and light. Don't give up!

After 12 years of satanic torture with zero help from God and co I totally lost it. There's tests of faith but what I've been through is a 12 year murder attempt with NO support

God can travel through time and mess your life up. My life has been totally decimated due to an urge to live free irrespective of cost including violent outbursts of impudence toward God. I don't understand senseless misery like starvation. why aren't we born into a utopia?. Day of judgment? I was judged in my dreams it's not that scary!! Peace
MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2021 at 11:38pm

...and in the day of judgement Allah will not forgive his or her on a single mistake...

Greetings Zahra,

Who told you that Allah SWT will not forgive??

Allah SWT Tells us in the Qur'an that He Forgives all sins!

Qur'an [39:53]

Chapter (39) sūrat l-zumar (The Groups)

Sahih International: Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

... but he is not listening i called him in my whole life but he did not say anything...

Who told you that Allah SWT is not listening??

Allah SWT Tells us in the Qur'an that He is near, and He responds to Du'aa!

Qur'an [2:186]

Chapter (2) sūrat l-baqarah (The Cow)

Sahih International: And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided.

Please note: Highlighted in red are the 2 main conditions for the acceptance of Du'aa:
1) You respond to Allah SWT (by following and obeying His instructions)
2) Truly believe in Him.

... like the whole world he also did not like me he did not respond me either i wept cry shout nothing why i just want answer why Allah is doing like this whenever i do good i got always a worst output i want answer otherwise i dont have any option to live 

In Islam there are some Etiquettes of Du'aa (i.e. conditions of 'politeness' and 'good manners') that we have to follow with Allah SWT... for example: we are not allowed to say:" I asked and I cried and I supplicated Allah repeatedly, but He did not respond!!"... this is NOT POLITE wih Allah SWT... instead, you need to be patient, and you need to truly believe that Allah SWT Knows what is Best for you.

Go on Google (or Youtube) and type: Etiquettes of Du'aa.

Do not despair!!

honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2021 at 8:13pm
SalamAlykum,
may Allah have mercy on you by making it easy for you, and all those who are in tests and trials.
In our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him), we have a wonderful example. Even being the most beloved to God his life was full of hardship and we all know some of it, but he (pbuh) never complained in front of anyone. He knew and he taught us that all suffering of this world is temporary, and it is to see who truly believe and are truly patient. What comes next after this world is permanent, if we lose hope now, we lose both. Allah asks us to be patient after believing in Him.
Please take care of yourself, try to spend your time in supplication and reading the words of Allah in a language you can understand, and insha Allah, you will find Allah's words comforting.
We all taste the difficulties of this life, some more than others, thus Allah determine ranks of people based on their Imaan and Sabr, may Allah give you patience and ease you pains.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Talha Shamsi View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talha Shamsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2021 at 2:45am
Dear Zahra,

I would say ,,

1.. Be Positive , Don't give up and Don't stop praying for you.
2.. Acquire  skills  you are interested in, to personnel development, by doing courses.
3.. Take healthy Food & do exercise daily about 20 minutes minimum.
4.. Acquire knowledge related to Islam , read book on different topics & seek guide line with any  Aalim. ok.. 

This will give you strength and would certainly help you to eliminate your weaknesses.
Above all these suggestion, if you are not married then find a life partner with help of you mother and dad. It seems this section is missing in your life.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic