IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wifey issues  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wifey issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rarri95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wifey issues
    Posted: 09 July 2021 at 5:24pm
I’veOuchOuch really got serious problems with wife lately I’m 23, my is 21  and I honestly have no one to talk about because this is  something it’s between us but at the same time I feel if I am not going to share it I wouldn’t know if I am wrong or right or the vice verse from her side. 
Points to be noted

1) if I touch my wife randomly she thinks it’s because only I want to intimate with her. The argument is even it does leads to intimacy I don’t see it as a problem. 

2) already my wife doesn’t respect my family for so and so reason which is why I had to provide her separate house being the only person who doesn’t live in a joint family system for her sake and happiness and I struggle every day to provide the food on the table earning bare minimum just so that I can keep providing even if my legs go numb which could’ve been at least little bit less if I was living in my own home until I could’ve earn way more than I am right now. The argument is she doesn’t like where we stay because it’s far away from the city and she can’t go out much I said this is what I can afford for us she and wants a place in the city which is worrying me already wondering how will I afford that in few months. 

3) my wife keeps calling me narcissistic person for not putting myself down to something she blames for. For example, she is in her period pain I understand how difficult it is. I come home after 12 hours of shift I know there isn’t no food on the table despite the period started one hour ago before I came home I am tired I cleaned up the house because she couldn’t don’t know why despite you’re home all day, I make some food for ourselves, I sit in the living room having me time but hey I went wrong somewhere. Argument is I didn’t give her attention when I came home I said hey I got back home I was hungry tired I needed sometime for myself too. 
NOOOO YOU ALWAYS NEGLECT ME IN MY PERIOD DAYS. I said how babe? Ask me anything you want when you can’t move from bed I will bring it for you. 
I warmed up the food three times and brought it to her and fed her with my own hands cuz it isn’t good to go bed with empty stomach despite you’re in pain but hey I didn’t give attention and I’m called narcissistic for that because apparently its my mistake. 

4) going to bed after doing all the chores of home despite I got back from work dead tired I take my medications which are steroids basically for my crohn disease nothing serious it’s controlled but when I take them I dose of real quick so I lay down on bed waiting for her to cuddle or probably just look at me after watching tik tok on her phone. I fall asleep. I wake up to a text message in what’s app saying “it’s so nice how you nicely fall asleep watch me in pain peacefully, you know what don’t wake me up fix your own damn meal before you go to work” 
Argument is I never woke my wife up for anything in 10 months of my marriage. I do whatever I can from my side to make sure that she doesn’t have to do it cus she isn’t my servant. So she woke up and I asked her what do you mean by this message on my WhatsApp ? She said I am in pain you’re really going to argue about it? I said I have every right to point this out for putting blame on me that I slept off peacefully intentionally the way you portrayed and I am called narcissistic for that. 

5) My wife goes out wherever she feels like without asking me and I don’t say thing she is young she feels like going somewhere I understand you need to feel happy being with yourself too. Yet she says I don’t like to see her happy. 

6) I told her that I don’t have to love her in her own way because we both are different person and the communication and love towards each other is shown in different way. We have to come in mutual ground to be in the same page. But hey no she says she lacks physical affection when literally every time I touch leads to intimacy with her consent. 
And she would rather ***** 50 men that’s her words because I am making her feel like whore because every time I touch leads to intimacy and I don’t even forcefully do it? I don’t understand.  I said okay get it from somewhere else if you’re so disrespectful to me and broke me with such a thing. But nope I am wrong because I said “ go get it from those 50 men you mentioned” 

7) I said her how ungrateful she is towards me despite I do everything for her to reduce her work loads, try my best to give her attention when I have so much other things to be taken care. Not even once I do anything for myself or do something because I have to be home and see my wife getting attention while It’s something daily I have to provide and one day if I accidentally fall asleep because of my pills. It’s a sin 

8) if I chose to debate on a topic that I am being accused of. I am called selfish, self loathe, self centered, narcissistic for not being apologetic. Argument is why would I be apologetic to something I didn’t even do. 🥲

Took my pillow and blanket and chose to sleep on the couch because I just take all these blames no more. 

Fatima987 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatima987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2022 at 7:02am
Salam Brother. As a wife, I feel sympathy for you. I can offer my opinion but not in public, you may PM me 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic