IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Salami tactics and the NWO  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Salami tactics and the NWO

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Salami tactics and the NWO
    Posted: 05 June 2021 at 8:08am
Slice by slice are human rights are being eroded. A search for images of tank man and tiananmen square where removed on bing on the anniversary of tiananmen square. Due to an adverse image problem the NWO has branded itself as the liberal NWO. What is the Chinese dystopian nightmare-liberal??'The Chinese have over a million mostly Uighur people in concentration camps and have forcibly sterilised Muslim women against there will. What's next zyclon b??

Edit. To add insult to injury to be a member of the Communist party in China you need to be an atheist!. Why should the sterilised Muslim women say where is there God?
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2021 at 3:40am
The battle between good and evil is worldwide, Blackangel.  Do not take the NWO vaccines.  God will win.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
Blackangel View Drop Down

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2021 at 7:16am
Peace brother friend. I have not taken the vaccines and will not.i can tell you an interesting story of when I was of interest to the security services. I was walking down the road when a bloke opened a news paper and blew dust in my face. I never knew why until allegations of nano technology in vaccines got me guessing. God as always will be victorious. Peace
Blackangel View Drop Down

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2021 at 5:57pm
The British national health service (NHS) is rolling out plans to vaccinate + 12 year olds with covid vaccine WITHOUT parental consent. Does the government own your child??

When will humanity wake up and seize what's there's and there birthright-FREEDOM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic