IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need Help  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male Sikhism
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dilshad1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Help
    Posted: 04 June 2021 at 3:14pm
Hello All,
My name is Dilshad I live in United States. I would like to mention to everyone on this forum that I am a non-muslim. I am a Sikh. I needed help advice as it seems like I am being effected by some very strong negative force, possible black magic. Basically my life has never been easy the day I was born. Please see below the main points of how I believe I am being effected by black magic and needed help if someone can guide me on what should I do, thanks in advance

* My father passed away when I was 6 years old, I have no siblings just me and mom

* I lost my father's inheritance due to my own family's intentions turning wrong

* Both sides of my family betrayed when I was in some major issues

* I thought if I get married my life will turn better but no ended up in divorce with no fault on my side.

* I found bone outside front house door outside strange bone

* Then I found a doll, a very strange doll which I threw twice but again it came back on my door entrance outside

* Fake court cases against me and my mother in regards to my marriage and my ex-inlaws troubling me for no reason

* A strange handprint keeps on appearing on bath towel over and over again. No one comes to my house and the handprint does not match with mine

* My mother said as she was coming upstairs to my room she saw just a second glance a tall lady in Indian suit staring at my bed on the side where I sleep

* We sometimes hear footstep sounds in our house and one time my mother saw a shadow walk down the stairs but then vanish.

* It seems like no matter how hard I try to find a soul mate in beginning women do find me interesting but then they kind of reject proposals which makes me suspicious possible someone doing something.

Basically in my life if I had to rate my life so far from 1 being worse to 10 being best I would rate my life as a 2....I seen nothing but struggles, betrayals, obstacles over and over non-stop. I understand sometimes God takes test but also a test has a ending it can't be so long over 36 years continuously.  I do my daily prayers on time I think positive still but it seems like If I do something good a good deed it comes back at me 10,000 times hits me back negatively. I keep my house clean, I think good thoughts, pray, so what else is left which I am not doing.

I was thinking if any muslim brother or sister can help me solve this problem as to what could be the reason all bad stuff is happening with me would greatly appreciate feedback and advice. 
Blackangel View Drop Down

Male Monotheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackangel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2021 at 2:26pm
I'm a victim of majik. Beheading sorcerers is the only Sharia law I agree with in terms of the death penality. And I'm a pacifist! Majik destroyed my soul. Peasants in medieval times knew there stuff which is why they wiped out anyone they thought was a witch. Firstly my polite advice is visit a psychiatrist (not being disrespectful) to rule out any medical issues. Secondly pray to the love of God. Love and light makes the unbearable majic manageable. If you where majiked senseless you would have ghosts touching you (soma hallucinations in psychiatric parlance)- thing is the ghosts can physically move the foreskin of your penis which rules out soma hallucinations. If you where hit hard you would know about it. Every night I lay in bed a ghost cuddles me and I've lived like that for 12 years. I've had my penis touched for years as well and it's truly soul destroying. Spiritually I'm at the tip of the spear and got wiped out by Satanists. God will be victorious. I pray you find peace!!

Edit. Try googling shadow people ghosts. I used to have shadow men standing at the end of my bed. You glimpse them then they vanish. I'm no expert but throwing away the doll and it returning is classic poltergeist activity as is hearing footsteps on stairs. If you did not know poltergeist is German for noisy ghost. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic