IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Looking for Marriage  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for Marriage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for Marriage
    Posted: 06 February 2021 at 4:49am
Salam everyone 
I am now turning 29 and since around the age of 19 I have been wanting to get married and I have been looking for a suitable spouse. But time and time again things don’t end up working with someone
It’s very disheartening because I really thought I would have settled down by now with kids

I am using apps such as muzmatch to try and find someone as my family is quite small and I live in a small community so there is no potentials to suggest for me 

I keep talking to guys on these apps and it never works out... I have become so disheartened by this now when I talk to someone new I say to God if he is not right for me please allow him to be removed from my life and the person ends up going as soon as possible .. is it right for me to ask god to give me signs like this? 

Also do you know any duas that can help me to find a suitable person for marriage please 
MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2021 at 2:44am
Fatima123 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatima123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2021 at 4:38am
Salam brothers and sisters hope you are well. I have been looking for a potential spouse for a while now online via the various apps but no luck. I wanted to know everyone's experiences and how you guys got on.
Thanks
Fatima
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic