IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CRICKET  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CRICKET

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CRICKET
    Posted: 20 April 2006 at 2:11am
An expectant father rang the hospital to see how his wife was getting on. By mistake he was connected to the Lord's cricket ground. "How's it going?" he asked. "Fine," came the answer,"We've got three out and hope to have the rest out before lunch. The last one was a duck."
"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2006 at 2:13am
The devils challenged the angels to a cricket match. "Remember," said the angels, "We have all the good cricketers up here.�"Yes," said the devil, "but we have all the umpires!"
LOONWATCH.COM
Danty View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2006 at 8:40pm
I liked that. My dad was the president of the cricket club when he was in India and then when he moved to the US, he was the president of the Cricket club in Kansas State University. Good Joke. i am going to tell him!
Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said "Be kind, for whenever kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it.Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished." (IMAM BUKHARI)
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 4:59am
Originally posted by Danty Danty wrote:

I liked that. My dad was the president of the cricket club when he was in India and then when he moved to the US, he was the president of the Cricket club in Kansas State University. Good Joke. i am going to tell him!

What is his name?
LOONWATCH.COM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic