IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Dawate islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dawate islam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male iSLAM
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khadim hussain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dawate islam
    Posted: 17 December 2020 at 11:39pm
I really feel good as the people ask to convert into salaam and seeking the true path for the sake of Allah subhan talah, most people noticing Muslim's actions and their way of living, inside they are impressed by Muslim because most of the non Muslims have fed-up with their hectic life, they really need change and peace in their life, peace doesn't mean a salient space, peace is inner happiness which is not for temporary time. Peace can be achieve only by the one way which is true Islam (Believe in on god and his last messenger).
like there are many other Islamic institution in all over the world, one example is dawateislami who are working in allover the world. I notice Most people do  dua e istikhara for interpretant their dream.
Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic