IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Clothing/Hijab
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ha7a7 Apparel  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ha7a7 Apparel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
ISLAM
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BilalQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ha7a7 Apparel
    Posted: 11 December 2020 at 4:11pm
Salams! Smile

Me and few brothers (with the help of our sons lol) have developed a clothing line that represents our Faith while reflecting timeless fashion trends. 

We welcome you to check out our catalogue, as you may find something that suits you! 

As of right now, are clothing is mostly male-dominant (although our wives always wear our hoodies and sweats). Inshallah, in the future, we will develop clothing for both genders! 

Thank you and Jazakallah Khair, 
Bilal Q 

https://ha7a7-apparel.myshopify.com

zuraizk66 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zuraizk66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2021 at 5:15am
I adored how you are functioning with the design patterns, I use to purchase affordable hoodie, for example, astroworld hoodie, I would cherish on the off chance that you audit their things.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic