IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Stories - How I Became Muslim?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My Story  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My Story

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitro Zeus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Story
    Posted: 25 September 2020 at 3:33pm
Assalamu alaikum,

My parents were divided into Muslims and Christians and I was raised as Orthodox Christian and went to Orthodox Churches in Bucharest and I used to do also open polytheism, idolatry, spiritism and homosexuality. To me, this was like Jahiliah period, and when I was in elementary school in Bucharest, I was bashed by other Christians for whatever mistake I do and say continually as former Christian, and in elementary school, I used also to fight with other classmates, it was to me like World War 2 to me and I'm extremely happy that the war has ended when I have graduated elementary school, and minded my own life(e.g. by going to a unique high school like Anghel Saligny) and I have Christin friends in Bucharest, and I used to spend a good quality time with them(e.g. we used to throw eggs on cars and busses, and we used to mock other people and criticize others even during Christmass and New Year and I used to play soccess with them on stadium and I used to play wrestling with them on park even as Sunni Muslim)

And after I received guidance from God Almighty, I left Christianity and I stopped practicing polytheism, idolatry, spiritism and homosexuality after realizing they're definitely wrong and hence I left Christianity and embraced Islam and I have recited in next day in morning the Shahada while still being in Bucharest, Romania.

And my natural origin is Daco-Arab which means that I'm half Dacian and Arab, why? Because, Dacia is the ancestor of Romania and my dad is Kuwaiti, that's why I say I'm Daco-Arab. But I forgot to mention that my uncle is Iraqian which means that I'm Mecopotamian-Daco-Arab and Mecopotamia is the ancestor of Iraq.

And right now I'm protected from kufr and shirk, and now it is impossible for any demon and non-Muslim to mislead me.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic