IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hi, I am new member  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, I am new member

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2006 at 6:00am

salam.....

welcome....brothers and sisters....

may ALLAH bless as always!!!

kimting

rahmi View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rahmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2006 at 6:27am

Assalamualaikum all...thank you for warm welcome peacemaker, mishmish, Danty, kimting, amah, abgansa, saja91 .......may Allah bless you all......

Yes, saja91..you are right...the real patience is at the first stroke of calamity...and patience is the first key to be wise...but it is hard to be like that...am I right?

For Kimting, welcome to Islam..hopefully u can get more peacefull in it. Amen.

kimting View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2006 at 6:33am

hi to all...salam...

thanks rahmi..i really appreciate it....pls include me to ur prayers....we must be thankful to Allah that we are muslims....

salamalaikum....

kimting View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2006 at 6:41am

salam.......

could somebody help me whats the meaning of the crescent moon? i have noticed it and seen it at the top of the mosque...and i have  no idea whats the meaning of the symbol....i dont have any idea about it as of now...help me guys...so i could share it also to my new convert muslimah friends....

kimting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic