IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Friendly to people but not to family  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Friendly to people but not to family

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youssefbaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Friendly to people but not to family
    Posted: 16 April 2020 at 7:18pm
Salamun Alaikum
My mother is threatneing to hire a hit man to shoot my father if he does not agree with her yelling at me. My father has to continue to agree with her after she yells at us or me. My mother does not say she's going to hire a hit man but I can understand my mother feels like hiring a hit man so he has to agree with her when she yells every day. It seems like if my mother gets upset for no reason like every other day or every day and yells in my mothers voice when she talks to me and my father she makes her voice mean and with other people she talks in a voice that is friendly and if my father disagrees with her kindly she is the big deal thats what she said once.

I want to edit that my mother's name is Carla Rizk

I want to edit she says she will tell her friends what my father is saying to her in response to her meanness. These friends will alert the hitman. If my mother contacts the hitman directly or through a friend is un certain.
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2020 at 10:44am
Wa alaikum Salam,
Issues pertaining to physical violence must be referred to law enforcement agencies. It is a serious issue and it should be dealt as such.
AA
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2020 at 6:11am
Youssef, assalamu alaikum, You undoubtedly know what makes your mom upset, so I suggest you do what's necessary, like your dad, to make her happy. Once you do this she will speak with you kindly and in a kind voice. Moms have a difficult time managing a household and she needs your cooperation.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic