IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Books
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - islamic textbook for kids and new learners  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

islamic textbook for kids and new learners

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paradise77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: islamic textbook for kids and new learners
    Posted: 12 April 2020 at 12:50pm
I would highly recommend great textbook for kids. Because the book is highlighted with two things:
1) Risale-i Nur Collection by Said Nursi ( it is modern approach of  explaining basic tenets of Islam like Creator, faith, nature etc)
2) Active Learning.. Full of activities which have encouraged critical thinking , self-reflection and team work

We have prepared an islamic textbook for southern part of the Philippines.  It was accepted by Dept. of Education in Mindanao area..The book is good for 9-15 yrs old age group, self-learners and new learners.. Book is based on critical thinking with good activities. 

The book is welcomed in Malaysia and UAE as well because of its modern, activity based approach, fun way of teaching and digesting the islamic information.

Best regards,
Emre
My whatsapp: +905342311406
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic