IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Family problem  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Family problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Family problem
    Posted: 12 April 2020 at 5:51am
We are introvert family and my wife is extrovert.
My wife thinks that my parents and sister behaves rudely with her. So she forced me not to attend my sister’s programs and also avoid my parents.
In respect of my parents I used to make her do some things which she did not like. (Example: my father wants my wife to serve guest when they visit. My wife does not want to do)
My mother and father one day scolded my wife and her parents because they did not like her activities like wearing western dress, cursing in bad language and many other. 

Thinking I should support my wife as I moved out of the house. Now my wife try to always cause hurt to my parents. ( example: whenever my parents sends food she returns it and does not allow me to even meet my family)

She threats me of suicide whenever I say something against her will

Please guide me
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic