IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islam for Non Muslims  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islam for Non Muslims

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theabsurdist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Islam for Non Muslims
    Posted: 29 March 2020 at 12:31am
Hello all. I've some really important questions which have been triggering me from some time. I hope to receive some answers to pacify me. I did consider asking these questions from someone trustworthy enough but couldn't find anyone who might not misunderstand me here.
I am a Muslim, and believe in One and Only Allah (SWT). But it doesn't just end here. Our Holy Book, Quran, is one of the most authentic sources of Islamic knowledge. I found myself stuck in many places in there, especially in the second and third Surahs of Quran, "Al Baqarah" and "Al E Imran" respectively.
Anyways, there are some portions of the Quran that non-Muslims find objectionable because they are disrespectful towards other religions, and even when they're interested in the religion, they step back, one of them happened to be a very close friend.

"Don't bother warning the disbelievers. Allah has made it impossible for them to believe so that he can torture them forever after they die." 2:6-7
"Those who disbelieve in the Quran, for whatever reason, are cursed by Allah, the angels, and men combined. So every good Muslim must join Allah and the angels in cursing nonbelievers." 2:161
"The disbelievers, they are the wrong-doers." 2:254
"Disbelievers worship false gods. The will burn forever in the Fire." 2:257
"Those who disbelieve, promise them a painful doom." 3:21

Looking forward for a positive response. Thank you.
Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2020 at 11:28am
Wa alaikum Salam
I would let the Quran speak for itself.
Here is the translation of verses that you are referring to. Read them and if you have questions afterward, please forward them to me.

2:6 As opposed to Muttaqeen, there are rejecters who see the right path clearly, yet do not adopt it, being impelled by their obstinacy, jealousy, vanity, and vested interests (2/89-90, 109, 27/14, 35/42-43, 47/32). They do not follow this path themselves, and also prevent others from following it (6/26, 41/26, 43/32). Whether or not the Kafireen are warned about the disastrous consequences of following the wrong path, it is the same for them. They will never adopt the right path (36/70). 

2:7 As a result of their outlook and actions, the Kafireen lose their capacity for observation and comprehension. They, thus, deprive themselves of the real joys of life, falling headlong into the inferno of devastation. Indeed how pathetic is their end! 

2:257

257        Allah is the Guardian of Momineen and brings them from darkness towards light. Oppressive forces are the guardians of those who reject Allah’s Laws and take them from light into darkness. Ruin and disaster are their everlasting end.

2:254 Differences amongst human beings can be overcome if they subordinate their wills to Divine Guidance and establish a Quranic Order. To do that financial support is required. O Jamaat-ul-Momineen! make every effort to establish this order before it is too late and the time comes when no bargaining, friendship, or intercession will be possible. And those who deny the truth are the ones who bring suffering to themselves.
2:161-162 But those who continue to walk on the wrong path till their death, will remain deprived of the Divine Blessings and support of natural forces and the righteous human beings combined. Their ruin will not be alleviated nor will they be granted any respite (because the results of actions become manifest only after the period of respite has expired). 
3: 20-21    Those who rejected Allah’s Laws and slain their Anbia against all the right and also murdered those who asked them to act justly, for them is grievous punishment. All their deeds in this world and the Hereafter will bear no fruit and there will be none to help them.
Aslam
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic