IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Questions  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Questions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2020 at 7:18am
Originally posted by MIAW MIAW wrote:

Originally posted by asep garutea asep garutea wrote:

...For me, there's no problem if the IslamiCity Forum and all members of the Forum ask for me to stop preaching in here. And I apologize if all this time I was too brave to answer their questions...

Dear Asep,

Jazakallahu Khairan for your reply/contribution. My post was not to criticize you... it was just general advice ideas to my fellow Muslims, so that they can take every opportunity to learn more about their religion, even if that opportunity comes from non-muslims.

Nobody wants you to stop your contributions... I personally have a lot of admiration for your resolve and patience when debating with hostile and 'aggressive' non-muslims who come on here to attack Islam and its symbols (obviously not all of them: for example DavidC is a rare exception whose posts I enjoy reading). I hope to see you on here for a long time to come, I enjoy reading your posts. Sorry about any confusion.  Smile

May Allah SWT Bless you.

MIAW

اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَوَبَرَكَاتُهُ

Dear my brother MIAW,

Actually there's no problem with your post, maybe because of the customs in my Country if there're posts in group like that as if it's for all group members.

It's okay MIAW, اِ نْ شَآ ءَ اللّهُ 
I will continue to preach in this forum. This forum is very meaningful for me to convey about what Islam is.

بَارَكَ اللهُ فِيْك
وَ السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2020 at 10:00am
Originally posted by ItsBrandon ItsBrandon wrote:

Alright I have some more that I would like answers to. 

4. Regarding Prayer, people say it must be performed in Arabic, my question is why God created me as an English speaking person I should not have to learn another language God knows all languages. 

5. Regarding Wudu I know the steps that must be taken/performed but something I am curious about is does someone need to do wudu if they already taken a shower and have not done anything that would void wudu since the shower. 
For the answer to question 4. 

I am also not an Arab, but when I am praying (salat), I use the language that the Prophet Muhammad used unless when I was praying outside salat, sometimes I use Arabic, sometimes I use my own Country language.

Maybe for you it feels strange, but for those who already know the meaning of each letter in the salat readings exemplified by the Prophet Muhammad will be very different from other languages, including with daily Arabic conversation. (There's an implicit meaning in salat readings).

For the answer to question 5. 

The answer is almost similar with the answer for number 4.

Even though someone has showered very clean, it doesn't include one of legal requirements for doing salat.
But, although someone just wakes up and continues wudu, then one of the legal requirements for doing salat has been fulfilled as long as he/she doesn't have a large "hadats".
(There's an implicit meaning behind wudu).

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic