IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - America the great whore guy  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

America the great whore guy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dfox230 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: America the great whore guy
    Posted: 20 February 2020 at 11:25am
Read a forum from some time back about the Statue of Liberty 
One person said they almost fell out of their
Chair laughing. It’s not funny most Americans don’t know America
Is Babylon in the book of Revelation in the Bible. I know why the Islamic people hate America we have made the Nations drunk on her ways. We are worst than Sodom ever was. The Islamic nations and Muslims don’t have to worry about America God will judge her justly. We all worship one God the one who created every thing. About 6000 years ago we all came from Adom or as we pronounce it Adam May God bless you all that reads this. And may God have mercy on her. We murder baby’s every day homo sexuality is ok no it’s not.  
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2020 at 1:00am
You should try to make your points more clear. To think slower so you can sound more clever. I find I often delete and rewrite stuff. 
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2020 at 6:33am
Welcome to Islamicity. The Muslim world is very diverse and most Islamic nations have good relations with America, although you will find as with all relations between nations, political disagreements. I find that with the spread of secularism at the expense of a prominent place in our societies for theology, the moral compass of many nations, not just America, is broken. You and I can do our part by holding tight to the golden rule of doing onto others as you would have them do to you, loving our neighbors, and truly wanting for our brother want we love for self.   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic