IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Adhan and The Iqamah  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Adhan and The Iqamah

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Female MUSLIM
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.sabry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Adhan and The Iqamah
    Posted: 11 February 2020 at 5:34am

The Description of the Adhan and the Iqamah

1- Description of the Athan: “Allah is Greater (than all things), Allah is Greater (than all things), Allah is Greater (than all things), Allah is Greater (than all things). I bear witness that there is no god worthy of worship except Allah, I bear witness that there is no god worthy of worship except Allah. I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. Come to pray, come to pray. Come to success, come to success. Allah is Greater (than all things) Allah is Greater (than all things). There is no god worthy of worship except Allah.” [ Source: Muslim.]

2- Description of the Iqamah: “Allah is Greater (than all things), Allah is Greater (than all things). I bear witness that there is no god worthy of worship except Allah. I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. Come to prayer. Come to success. As-Salah is about to begin, As-Salah is about to begin. Allah is Greater (than all things), Allah is Greater (than all things). There is no god worthy of worship except Allah.”

https://www.islamkingdom.com/en/the-adhan-and-the-iqamah

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic