IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Apps /Softwares
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - One-stop Management Solution  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

One-stop Management Solution

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashlynjohnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One-stop Management Solution
    Posted: 30 January 2020 at 11:01pm
I live in the US and I am running an Islamic organization. I am facing a lot of problems regarding managing or scheduling online classes, managing data, managing the Library, managing membership and many more. I am trying so much to find some software to manage all these activities in a proper way but I am always disappointed.

Digital Masjid Management Solution for the Islamic Center

Finally, I found the solution to my problems. I am just scrolling Facebook and I saw the Rawdah ad I just paused here and I saw an amazing Digital Solution for different organizations like Islamic Centers, non-profit organizations, religious organizations and many more. I’m so happy to see this, I contacted them and told them about my Digital Masjid management problems. I must say Rawdah is a one-stop solution for every organization. I will tell you some of the management solutions they gave me.

Rawdah IT Solutions Provider Management Solution

I want to manage my organization so I picked this IT solution. In this you can manage anything easily in just some clicks, if you want to manage assets or finance then they give you the financial management solutions or assets management solutions. Manage the student’s data or classes by the help of school management system and the best thing is they give you the centralized admin panel from which you can handle all these management systems easily, you don’t have to open separately just you have to open the admin management system and handle everything. Not only this, Rawdah offers many IT solutions but this management system solves all my problems.  I am so happy cause my digital Masjid management system is working fantastic. I must say, choose Rawdah for any digital problem.
fevokdevuvja View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fevokdevuvja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2022 at 1:32pm
Search on the internet for some free options. Based on the reviews, you could find the most suitable system.
JuliusCuevas View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuliusCuevas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2022 at 12:43pm
Running an organization on your own could be difficult. I haven't done it, but I see you have many problems to take care of. You need a platform that will match your expectations. I am not a pro, but I used some systems and saw which is worth it. There are more options I could suggest, but according to your needs a online crm system system would be the best. You'll have the possibility to manage meetings, data, and memberships. For sure you'll not forget about anything. Besides, you can have access to all the info through your phone. You should take a look!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic