IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Languages: Arabic and others
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Online Quran Learning Platform for Kids & Females  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Online Quran Learning Platform for Kids & Females

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male ISLAM
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abdul789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Online Quran Learning Platform for Kids & Females
    Posted: 29 January 2020 at 2:22am

I was a busy person that’s why it was so difficult for me to learn the Quran in any mosque or madrassa. My Friend Ali told me about the institution to learn Quran online at your home with AlQuranRecite in an affordable fee and secure environment.

What I learn with AlQuranRecite (Online Quran Academy)

• Basic to Advanced level Tajweed
  • Learn Nazra Quran with Qualified Tutors
  • Essential Dua’s
  • Namaz & Kalamaz
  • Memorize Important Surrah’s
  • Online Quran Translation

My recommended online Quran Academy is AlQuranRecite and what's your choice.

hina View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2020 at 11:48am

Reading the Koran is very important for all of us.We have introduced an online Quran system so that everyone can read the Holy Quran online.
Letsreadqurana Helps Us to Read Quran Online and Spend Our Life according to Islam.
farhanali View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farhanali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2020 at 8:41am
Thank you so much for telling us about the Online Quran Academy.My favourite Online Quran Academy is unique Quran Academy.This academy also teaches us how to learn Quran fast 
Sheikh123 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheikh123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2021 at 7:29am
It's really helpful to learn quran online with a teacher. Now, I am having the best online Quran classes from Egypt.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic