IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Travels/Hajj/Umrah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Violations of Halal foods on flights  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Violations of Halal foods on flights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Firuz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Violations of Halal foods on flights
    Posted: 27 December 2019 at 4:42pm
I would like to say LSG Sky Chefs (Lufthansa daughter firm) provides foods on flights of Emirates, Etihad and Qatar Airways but flagrantly breaks the rules for preparing halal foods. Another words when someone of the Muslim passengers flies on these companies flights he eates not Halal foods. I know this because I worked in the LSG Sky Chefs but when I knew about I retired from LSG Sky Chefs immediately because I am muslim
According to the information available to me, which is proved right by most of the employees working there for a long time, there are unsanitary conditions in the most kitchens of LSG Sky Chefs. The employees work for little pay, that's why they don't care about sanitary and do nothing for the elimination of unsanitary conditions. It's not secret, that in Russia employees drink alcohol at work, come to their work place crapulous and don't hesitate to have sex at work place. I saw this myself by video surveillance from all kitchens, when I worked there, how the production unit and kitchen workers continiue cooking and preparing catering after having sex as if nothing was wrong. Nobody cares of wasing hands or desinfection.
Also, the requirements that apply to Halal are not observed. Kitchen knives and other kitchen utensils are the same for ordinary food (they call so), for halal food and for kosher food.
LSG Sky Chefs purchases dairy products from such manufacturers, which are blacklisted by the controlling authority of Russia, due to the repeated detection of antibiotics, mold and E. coli in their products. Also, purchases of vegetable oil are made from those suppliers who, contrary to regulations, transport vegetable oil and vegetable fats in tanks which are unappropriated for feed products and in which petrol and petrol products are transported. Such suppliers of vegetable oils in Russia 99.9%. In any food product, palm oil is used instead of vegetable and milk fat, which leads to great health problems.
I know by my own experince that Lufthansa never makes inspection and impartial investigation as just they can't or just scare of dealing with Russian management and specificity. I had applied to Lufthansa several times and sent information but they take no action. Though they could at least dismiss employees and send the materials to police and court. It is obvious, that Lufthansa doesn't want a sensation because of the theft and frequentative criminal infraction occuring in its offices as otherwise Lufthansa should confess itself guilty and criminal, who cover all the irregularities assumed in LSG Sky Chefs Rus and its other enterprises just because they don't want to take revenue hit, smear their reputation and have unnecessary losses. This means that LSG Sky Chefs and LSG Sky Chefs Rus are the criminal organizations. Please take into account these facts.
PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION TO ALL MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS AROUND THE WORLD.
I wrote to Emirates, Etihad and Qatar Airways but they dont respond me that mean they spit on the sacred feelings of Muslims. For them, dirty money is more important
If someone want to ask or additional information I will be happy to answer
Thanks to all
[email protected]
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2019 at 5:48am
Is it fair to assume that your Russian kitchen experience is the same worldwide? Isn't the largest hub for Middle East carriers Europe?
Firuz View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Firuz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2019 at 4:09am
Salam.  What prevents to see what is happening in all kitchens around the world by video surveillance? Why LSG Sky Chefs dont respond to my emails by these violations? Why LSG Sky Chefs violates any criminal laws? Finally, why Emerates, Etihad and Qatar Airways dont respond to my emails? Are all these fair? All these violations has been going on for several years in the kitchens of Russia, Germany etc. Muslim passenengers fly to the Europe, to the Russia etc and back from the Europe, from the Russia
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic