IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Prophets - Jesus
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Qur'an Surah Maryam / Mary (Chapter 19)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Qur'an Surah Maryam / Mary (Chapter 19)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Qur'an Surah Maryam / Mary (Chapter 19)
    Posted: 24 December 2019 at 9:23pm

Qur'an Surah Maryam / Mary (Chapter 19)
Translated by Layla Bakhtiar
(click here to view the whole chapter, listen the recitation, memorize it etc)

In the name of Allah the most Gracious the most Merciful.

19:1 K H Y 3 SH

19:2 A remembrance of the mercy of thy Lord to His servant Zechariah

19:3 when he cried out to his Lord, secretively crying out.

19:4 He said: My Lord! Truly, I—my bones became feeble and my head became studded with grayness of hair and I be not disappointed in my supplication to Thee, O my Lord.

19:5 And, truly, I feared for my defenders after me. And my woman had been a barren woman. So bestow on me from that which proceeds from Thy Presence a protector.

19:6 He will inherit from me and inherit from the family of Jacob. And make him, my Lord, pleasing.

19:7 O Zechariah! Truly, We give thee the good tidings of a boy. His name will be Yahya and We assigned it not as a namesake for anyone before.

19:8 He said: My Lord! How will I have a boy while my woman had been a barren woman and, surely, I reached an advanced old age?

19:9 He said: It is about to be! Thy Lord said: It is insignificant for Me and, surely, I created thee before when thou wast nothing.

19:10 Zechariah said: My Lord! Assign for me a sign. He said: Thy sign is that thou wilt not speak to humanity for three nights, although being without fault.

19:11 So he went forth to his folk from the sanctuary. Then, he revealed to them: Glorify in the early morning dawn and evening.

19:12 O Yahya! Take the Book with strength. And We gave him critical judgment while a lad,

19:13 and Our continuous mercy from that which proceeds from Our Presence and purity and he had been devout

19:14 and pious to ones who are his parents and be not haughty nor rebellious.

19:15 And peace be on him the day on which he was given birth and the day he dies and the day he is raised up, living.

https://www.islamicity.org/22400/quran-surah-maryam-mary-chapter-19/

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic