IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam > Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ablution  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ablution

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaineb1985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ablution
    Posted: 19 December 2019 at 11:03am
Assalamoalaikum.  I have just done with the BB glow skin treatment by a dermatologist. Its a skin rejuvenation treatment,  in which some serums are injected with a microneedling tool,  and in the end a foundation is also injected into the skin which is a semi permanent make up.  I wanna ask that does it effect my ablution?  I am not sure if it was water proof or not.  Please reply me asap,  as I am worried.  Jazakillah khair 
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2019 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Zaineb1985 Zaineb1985 wrote:

Assalamoalaikum.  I have just done with the BB glow skin treatment by a dermatologist. Its a skin rejuvenation treatment,  in which some serums are injected with a microneedling tool,  and in the end a foundation is also injected into the skin which is a semi permanent make up.  I wanna ask that does it effect my ablution?  I am not sure if it was water proof or not.  Please reply me asap,  as I am worried.  Jazakillah khair 
Wa'alaykumussalam,

The problem of waterproof or not, it's not the main problem, but medical measures to cover up the effects of aging or make yourself more beautiful, even though originally there are no fatal problems with the face just because you want to beautify the face, it will be included changing the creation of Allah.
The rules that apply in this matter,

ما كان للتجميل فحرام وما كان لإزالة العيب فحلال

“Changing the body for beauty is haram, while changing the body because it removes disgrace is lawful."

In a narration from Ibn Mas'ud radhiyallahu ‘anhu, he said:

نهى عن النامصة والواشرة والواصلة والواشمة إلا من داء

“Rasulullah sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam forbade people to shave their eyebrows, think of teeth, connect hair, and tattoo, except because of illness.' (HR. Ahmad 3945).

Based on the information above, if the condition of the face has exceeded normal limits, so it is very uncomfortable to look at, Insyaa Allah, it doesn't matter if you do that, if the purpose is to treat such as cleft lip, pimples that have so much that it disturbs the health and outlook of people , then the desire for a face to become normal does not including to changing Allah's creation.
But if the purpose is only to make your face more beautiful, it is prohibited by religious law.

Barakallah fiik.

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2019 at 6:58am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic