IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why not believe in God?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why not believe in God?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2006 at 5:54am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

JazakAllah khair brother Ahmed for the link, i was trying to find something similar.

hi harry, i was just wondering whether u actually have ever read a Book which its people call divine? anyway now u got chance to actually c the proof and then come and tell us what u think

wassalam 

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
AhmedNagi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmedNagi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2006 at 11:37am

Al Salamu Alaykum Wa Rahamtu Allahi Wa Barakatuh,

youre most welcome sister fatima.

fredifreeloader View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fredifreeloader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2006 at 12:24pm

Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

Well this is why I don't believe that humans have 'free will' in the sense of the word, but have the capcity to act.

just exactly what is this supposed to mean, israfil?  if humans do not have free will, then they can only act according to a pre-determined course.  in which case, what does the "capacity to act" mean?  surely if your statement is true,  they cannot avoid acting the way they do, in which case it must be said they have no capacity at all to act other than they do.  what kind of capacity is this?

for i am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth - romans 1: 16
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic