IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Apps /Softwares
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I am developing a game about Palestine Resistance  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I am developing a game about Palestine Resistance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HFR1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2021 at 2:50pm
LOL
udkultimate View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote udkultimate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2021 at 9:08am
Fursan al-Aqsa is on Steam Game Awards + WIP

Allah Akbar! Fursan al-Aqsa Game was elected to participate on the STEAM AWARDS 2021.

To vote go here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1714420/Fursan_alAqsa_The_Knights_of_the_AlAqsa_Mosque/

And click on the button 'Nominate this game for an award'.

Fursan al-Aqsa is stronger than ever and I made a lot of improvements now in November, in this time I was offline, and I will keep offline, but just for the eye candy I am publishing now some new screenshots to keep your hype.

This is a brand new campaign mission, Camp Shizafon - School for Armored Corps. This Mission will be frenetic, and the player will drive a Merkava Tank to fight against other tanks and helicopters.

This is the real Shizafon Base:
https://www.gettyimages.fi/photos/shizafon

This is my version:

This is the map running on my PS3HEN:

And this is a very cool feature I was working on, and now it is done. I made an external game launcher with a complete settings menu which allows to configure the game and even rebind some keys, something many players asked for it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic