IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam > General
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please help answer needed by morning of 11/20/19  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please help answer needed by morning of 11/20/19

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustang5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please help answer needed by morning of 11/20/19
    Posted: 19 November 2019 at 6:40pm
As-Salam wa alaikum,
       I am a male Muslim born student with a close friend who is Muslim as well. Unfortunately, her father recently passed and I want to be able to help her at school if she is saddened or unhappy. How should I do so? Please offer me appropriate advice that is in accordance with Islam’s rules.

Thank you

Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2019 at 10:08am
Wa alaikum Salam,
It is one of the duties of a Muslim to console fellow Muslims bereaving the loss of their dear ones. Just make sure that follow the manners suggested in these situations.
Maintain a physical distance.
Ensure that you that no action of yours is giving her the impression that you are using the situation to gre closer to her.
Explain that your action is the outcome of your understanding of Islam in this situation.
Ask her to focus on prayer and seeking Allah's help in this situation.

Aslam Abdullah
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
Mustang5 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mustang5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2019 at 7:18pm
As salam,
     Thank you very much!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic