IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Divorce  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Divorce

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

No religion
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Divorce
    Posted: 09 November 2019 at 8:46am
Hello! I need an advise. I am married to a muslim egyptian man (Im not muslim and Im from Europe) for 1 year nad half. One month ago mu husband said he wants a divorce because he is unhappy with me. He never said before he was unhappy. I asked him many times and he said he was happy with me. He moved out from me 3 days later. I love him so much. I dont want to divorce him.
What can I do to save this marriage? What should a divorce look like? I thought that he should try to fix the marriage first and then decide about divorce, but the fact is he didnt. He just left. I really want to be respectful and not do something against him. I love him a lot.
What should I do? I was in contact with his sister but I think he told her not to communicate with me about this situation.
Thank you!
Noor-e-hidayat View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noor-e-hidayat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2019 at 11:49pm
According to islamic education, you have right to ask him about the matter, why he is unhappy, what he want. if you can fulfil his demand for your happiness then go ahead, otherwise the second better option is to get divorce 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic