IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Ask Dr. Aslam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ALLAH gave me something and then took it away ?why  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ALLAH gave me something and then took it away ?why

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fphxajm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ALLAH gave me something and then took it away ?why
    Posted: 02 November 2019 at 9:17am

I saw a girl(zainab) in a marriage 18 months ago. looked at her with respect in my eyes n tried to not look at her as much as I could. I developed feelings for her.I started to collect info about her. I knew she lived in my area. My bro made a video of the arrangement and when I watched that video, zainab was in the back of the video. I told it to Rida who used to be my classfellow. She shared it with her best friend(fatima).Fatima knew that girl I was looking for. After 2 months I don’t know why but Fatima lied to me that Zainab is engaged, Zainab was not engaged at that moment. A month passed and Zainab got engaged for real this time. Fatima proposed me and had lied to me bcz she said that she loves me for herself. I rejected her. A month more passed and I contacted Zainab to confirm if she was single but she said she is engaged now. I started praying for her day n night and after further 3 months she saw me somewhere n felt in love with me while she was engaged. So in total six months had been passed. Now we decided to break the engagement. She told me that her fiance is a really bad guy and he cheats on her and has unlawful relations with other girls. We prayed day and night and tried physically too. After 8 months, the engagement broke. It was this difficult because she was forced to be engaged with that guy by her family. But somehow it was broken now. I used to pray 20 Nafl everyday for her engagement to break,prayed in Sujood of Salah,prayed 40 Nafl in order to thank ALLAH when it broke.now after 4 further months, both of their families forgave each other n she got engaged to same guy. She’s getting married in 3 months. I don’t know why ALLAH gave her to me and then took her away. Our relation was halal in every way.

Why did ALLAH got her engaged to the same guy again who is a nightmare for every gud girl.Now I wish her to be with me in the afterlife. What should i do? Should I keep praying? Is it wrong to pray for early death?

Why would ALLAH do this to me?

Dr. Aslam View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Aslam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2019 at 12:43pm
Wa alaikum Salam,
You cannot bring the past back. We do not pray for our early death for our failures or rejections. May be Allah has better plan for you and her.  Accept the decision her parents and she has made it. Focus on your life. Study well, work hard and make your life meaningful for yourself and others. Allah will find you someone who will be compatible for you.
AA
Best Regards,
Aslam Abdullah
Noor-e-hidayat View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noor-e-hidayat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2019 at 1:36am
Same story i had. and her engagement broke 3 times. But after 5 years relationship herself cheat on me and make a relationship to an other guy which is her class-fellow. 
Even i don't know what should do i now ?....
How sad Unhappy  
asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2019 at 7:20am
Please follow the advice of Dr. Aslam, his advice is simple and full of meaning for your good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic