IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Recently, having strong doubts about Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Recently, having strong doubts about Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2019 at 12:39pm
I have never believed in any god so I don't know this from personal experiece but I am told by other who have walked away from their religion that it is a very painful and scary process.

I understand that it will be threatening for a believer to see another have a different point of view.

Each side of this can get extremely passionate about it all.

It is easy to allow these passions to boil over into the personal relationships of family and friends. Even hard not to.

I'm on the outside of all that. Never been religious.

I ask you all, both sides of this to allow people to disagree with you. Thier soul is not your concearn. There will be more room in heaven for you with all those unbelievers renouncing God. The opposite is that it is not my problem how often somebody does a little self hypnosis.

You don't need to close your door to your family and friends. They might just come back if you leave it open.
MIAW View Drop Down
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MIAW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2019 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

...You don't need to close your door to your family and friends. They might just come back if you leave it open. 

Thank you Tim for this contribution. Good, sincere advice.

The door of Islam is always open to anyone, let alone to family and friends. There is however one unwelcome visitor:

i.e. someone who pretends to be of your family, then comes in and starts attacking your household and family without mercy or consideration.

asep garutea View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote asep garutea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2019 at 11:54pm
I have said in this forum that this is the first time there are statements from a Muslim like him.
It might be someone who pretends as a Muslim.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic